Now syndicated through gocomics.com/vernscartoons

Do you want
just the comics without all the clutter - Go to minihahas.com

Monday, June 12, 2006

Illustration Friday: Jungle


I began to draw Tarzan swinging vine to vine but as I was drawing it, I realized it's something we've all seen before. So, for a twist, I tried to show him in a paprozzi photograph of him hanging on for dear life. I zoomed into his facial features and included a band of animals equally as scared. We'll probubly never view Tarzan the same way again!

5 comments:

arvindh said...

like how dynamic the work is!

anne said...

Very expressive...Bravo =)

Unknown said...

fun wicked expression!! Love your new icon too!!

Karen McCray said...

Great movement...ou can almost hear the George of the Jungle theme...watch out for that tree!

Unknown said...

Wat a funy drawing!!
This tarzan ...