Now syndicated through gocomics.com/vernscartoons

Do you want
just the comics without all the clutter - Go to minihahas.com

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Illustration Friday: Monster


Here's an ad that I illustrated several years ago.


Here's a pen & ink detail of some of the characters.

Notice it's for the then state of the art "AT Mother Board running DOS". For those of you that don't know, that's pretty ancient stuff ... (and therefore dates me). Sheesh - if I only had a nickel for everything that I know now. LOL.

8 comments:

BULLSEYE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim Carney said...

monsterous and ancient! I love it!

raim said...

What lovely monsters you have.

Blake Himsl Hunter said...

thanks for the comments on my blog. I like the fluidity of your pena nd ink drawings. The action and characters look great.

HARDWAX said...

I really like the energy and action in your illo, I think i've said that before, but they, this one in particular, look like they could jump off the screen, your monsters are neat, especially that ad, devilish gremlins make big problems, fun way to portray them.

not zero workshop said...

cool monsters. i like the monster which has a big mouth, trying to eat the title. good work.

Unknown said...

Love these drawings!! Soo funny and animated!! :)

Lion king said...

i like it